Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Outfit 38: Orange and Gold


Girl's Night Out



I'm finding that my motivation to dress well is decreasing with the temperature. Quite unfortunate. I'm hoping that my commitment to this blog will keep me at least thinking about my outfits! I picked this out for Saturday, because I had plans to go out for a girl's night and all of my other clothes were dirty. Well, not all of them, but I was already going to wear jeans and I was almost completely out, except for 2 pairs of skinny jeans.


I bought the shirt quite a few years ago, but I can't remember where it was from or how much it cost. I love the style of it- and the gold sequins make it perfect for going out. I'd never wear this to class or just around, so it was nice to have a reason to wear it! It's also comfy, and since we were out for quite a while, it was nice to not have something form-fitting.

The shoes were a steal from probably Payless or another shoe store. I got them forever ago, and I can't remember how much they cost. I've only worn them a few times, as wearing gold heels with a normal outfit does not work. I probably could have gone with black and it would have looked better for this outfit, but I also wanted to wear something that I hadn't already featured! These are quite comfortable, and were a great touch.

The jeans ($40) were in Outfit 4, Outfit 21, and Outfit 37. The sweater ($12) was in Outfit 14 and Outfit 33. The earrings ($3) were in Outfit 24, the necklace ($5) was in Outfit 8 and Outfit 16, and the bracelets ($1) in Outfit 18. This was a great outfit for going out, but I probably could have worn a few more layers- it was cold!
Total Cost: $61

No comments:

Post a Comment