Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Outfit 55: Another Black Dress




So today started off just a little crazy. Flash flood warnings trapped me in my apartment and it stormed on and off until around 3 this afternoon. I spent most of the day lounging around and then cleaning, so I wanted to look a little nicer after I showered and got ready for the day! Even if that is when the sun's going down :) This outfit is nice but still casual and very comfortable. Low maintenance too - all I needed to add were the shoes and earrings!

Dress - $8 - Target






This dress was another Target find! I truly do love the clearance racks at that store more than anywhere else. I've found such amazing things! It's difficult to tell from the picture, but it's got a matching fabric belt that ties in the front, the sleeves are loose but have the elastic things at the end to give the dress more definition, and the neckline has a small button in the middle. So it has some character, and makes it different from the other black dresses I own :)


Earrings - $3 - Village Thrift






These earrings were a random find at a thrift store, and the second I saw them I knew I had to have them. Gold earrings and jewelry in general have really started to take over my accessories, and these look like teardrop chandeliers (if that's such a thing) so I fell in love instantly. Plus, they were cheap! So they're a simple and elegant way to dress up the dress!










Sandels - $13 - Target



Again, Target to the rescue for shoes! I have the best luck in their shoe section. I found these at the beginning of the summer, and I wear them so often. They're very comfortable but so cute too! And they're in one of my favorite colors, which goes perfectly with black and gold! So definitely perfect for this outfit.










I must admit that the most I've done in this outfit so far is take a nap, but hopefully the night livens up and I can show it off :) 
Total Cost: $22

No comments:

Post a Comment