Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Outfit 5: Casual and Comfortable

Ready for a rainy day!






It's a rainy Sunday- so I was not looking to get dressed up at all. I volunteer every week to care for the adoptable cats at PetCo, so I also make sure that I have something on that can get cat fur on it :) So today's outfit is very casual and comfy.









Jeans: American Eagle- $30


 The jeans are American Eagle, again, and are a pair I purchased over winter break 3 years ago. I think they were $30? It's tough to say. I really like them because I can wear them with anything- most of my jeans are darker and are almost dresser just because of that, so I really like these. Plus, they're flattering and I can put on tennis shoes and be just fine.





Coat: Marshall's - $20
My coat is a favorite piece of my wardrobe! I got it at Marshall's for under $20 3 years ago. I thought it had such a unique look to it, and had to buy it! Plus, it was such a deal. A couple of the buttons fell off after I bought it, and it sat in my closet for over a year with missing buttons. After seeing what one of my friends did to her winter coat that had lost a button, I stole her idea! She had just taken a big heart button and sewed it on in place- a trendy switch to add style to a piece! So I know how two different gold buttons on my jacket- and they look like they belong there. Thanks Mom!


Shirts: Kohl's- Christmas presents: $15

My shirt(s) are both from Kohl's, and were a Christmas present this past year. My mom and I went shopping, and we found the carolina blue shirt and thought the color was so pretty that I had to get it! It was only $10, if I remember correctly, and the white cami I'm wearing underneath it was only $5. These are two of my basic pieces in my wardrobe- and can never have enough! A cami is so useful- I'm always finding myself digging through my drawers to find one to put under something. And with the weather a bit cooler today, long-sleeves with a cami underneath is perfect!


Tennis Shoes: Gift

My tennis shoes are a couple years old- I definitely need new ones! I wear them all the time- for working out, volunteering, or just because. They are so comfortable, and are an easy go-to when I don't know what else to wear. I have no idea how much they cost, but I know they were a gift from my parents, a few years back.



Earrings: Christmas Present


My earrings are very basic today! Small circular sparkly studs- I got them for Christmas a year and a half ago in a set. These are the smallest of the three in the set- and I have no idea what happened to the others! I love these earrings- I can wear them with anything and they are always classy. 





Today's outfit is a classic rainy day outfit. I've been quite cozy in it!
Total cost: 65

No comments:

Post a Comment