Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Outfit 32: Purple Sweater





In honor of GLAAD, and Spirit Day, I wore my purple sweater! I'll admit that I've been hesitant to even voice my opinion on gay rights, but I can proudly say that I am a supporter. So, today's outfit is for that!

Sweater: Target - $8
The purple sweater was a clearance find at Target this past winter. I spent multiple days going through all of the clearance racks for amazing finds, and this was one of them! It was only $8, and I love the pattern and cut, and the weight of it! It's a perfect winter sweater, and it's the only purple sweater I have!
Bracelet: Gift
My bracelet was a gift from my aunt, and she gave this to me as a birthday or Christmas present a few years ago. I have very small wrists, so she had to resize it for me, but I LOVE it. It has gorgeous stones in it, and the wire wrapping she did is incredible. It matched the purple exactly- and it's a great piece of jewelry for winter time!





My boots ($5) were in Outfit 31, and my jeans ($20) were in Outfit 12 and Outfit 18. My earrings ($5) were in Outfit 4 and Outfit 9. This outfit was comfy, but not a favorite of mine. Maybe I can wear a dress tomorrow, despite the cold :)
Total Cost: $38

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and this is the outfit you wore when I asked you to be my bridesmaid..no big deal or anything :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I know!!!!!!! I'm so so so excited! Perfect outfit for a perfect day :D

    ReplyDelete