Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Outfit 41: Green Dress



So, I have actually been trying to dress nicely for the past week. However, I've been so insanely busy that I barely have time to slow down long enough to take pictures and upload them before passing out. Also, my camera battery decided to completely give out on me, so I've had neither the time nor the camera to work on my blog. But for now I still have my sister's camera, and hopefully I'll start having more time soon! This outfit was pulled together because I wanted to wear a dress and boots, but it was supposed to be around 38 degrees in the morning... so I had to do something with the dress to make it wearable in this weather. I actually didn't like this outfit at all- I love the dress and the pieces individually, but I'm just not feeling this outfit as a whole.

Dress: Marshall's


I bought the dress right before graduation my senior year of high school. I wanted something new for my graduation party, so I went to Marshall's and fell in love with this dress! I love the pockets on it- it's very cute and very flowy. I think the dress cost me $16, but it was so long ago I don't remember for sure.


Earrings: Target - $4

The earrings are a personal favorite of mine- I think I got them last year at Target for $4... but I remember going to a lot of stores the day I bought these, so it's possible I'm mistaken. These are so much fun- I love how long they are, and that they're green! I've always loved long dangly earrings, and these work so well with almost any outfit.




I'm not picturing my brown turtleneck separately because it's a basic piece of my wardrobe. This one was only $5 at Kohl's, and it's great to wear on it's own or layering. I get so cold in the winter time (or the fall, obviously) so I like to have warm clothes like this to wear. My boots ($12) were in Outfit 17.
Total Cost: $37

No comments:

Post a Comment