Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Outfit 40: Gray Hoodie






I went for an outfit today that would keep me warm despite the wind chill. While I ended up wearing a sweatshirt over it the entire time I was out, I still wore a new outfit!












Shirt: Kohl's - $?
I bought the shirt years ago from Kohl's, and don't wear it very much because it's an awkward length and is very thin. It works best with winter clothes, but doesn't keep me very warm. And as much as I hate the cold, I have to have warm clothes! I like that it has a hoodie, and even though gray is a color I try to stay away from, I like the simple designs on it.
Bracelet: Gift


My bracelet was a gift from my godparents a few years ago. It's such a thoughtful gift- it has pianos and music notes on it. It's beautiful, and is expressive of one of my passions. I absolutely love it.





My earrings ($1.50) were in Outfit 6, my boots ($5) were in Outfit 31, Outfit 32 , and Outfit 34, and my jeans ($12) were in Outfit 6, Outfit 11, Outfit 22, Outfit 24, Outfit 28, Outfit 31, and Outfit 35
Total Cost: $18.50

No comments:

Post a Comment