Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Outfit 12: Dress Jeans and Orange Blouse


Starting the week on a good note!






I had no intentions of wearing orange two outfits in a row! My sister actually picked out an entirely different outfit for me last night, but I just wasn't feeling it this morning. So instead I went for something I'd never worn before!










Jeans: Marshall's (AE) $20
I got the jeans two years ago at Marshall's. They were on sale for $20, and they're American Eagle- so that's an awesome deal! I've worn them out a bit- I think they're missing a button on a back pocket and the bottoms are a bit frayed, but they still look great! Because they're wider in the leg they are a little bit dresser and look great with heels- but I went for cute flats today instead- I knew I'd be walking around a bit! 

Shirt: Hand-me-down!


My orange blouse was actually a hand-me-down from a friend. She was going through her closet, and didn't want it anymore, so I ended up with it! I'd never worn it before, but figured I'd give it a shot today! I got tons of compliments on it- so I think it went over pretty well! It's definitely something I'll wear again. The white cami underneath it was probably only $5- just a basic piece of my wardrobe :)


Earrings: Penelope's- $10

My earrings were a purchase from Penelope's, the same jewelry store in my hometown that I got my colorful bracelet from in outfit 10! I got them years ago- but I think they were only $10. I love that they match almost anything, and are such a classic style. I could wear them as a pre-teen, teenager, and now as a young adult. They still look great!
Ring: Forever 21- $5.80


My ring is my favorite piece of my wardrobe today! It's so gorgeous- all of the colors and it's so large! When I saw it in the store at the end of July, it was a must-have, and I wore it out of the store. It's definitely my favorite of the butterfly rings :)






My shoes (gift) were in Outfit 9, so they're not pictured here. I love all the bright colors in this outfit, and am so glad I finally got to wear the orange blouse!
Total Cost: $31

No comments:

Post a Comment