Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Outfit 11: Orange Shirt


Casual Date Night



Today's outfit is pretty basic- but since it's Saturday I didn't want to put too much effort in! I was wearing a skirt earlier in the day, but because my boyfriend and I wanted to go out for the evening and it was going to be cooler I switched to jeans :) This was a perfect casual date night outfit!




Shirt: Forever 21- $9 (Gift)



The orange shirt is from Forever 21, and was a Christmas gift! It was only $8.80, from what I remember though. I love it!





Necklace: Gift
The necklace was also a Christmas gift, so I don't know how much it cost or where it's from. It's so pretty though- I have really started to wear more gold jewelry than I have silver, and this necklace has gold charms, pink and orange beads, and a butterfly on it! For today's outfit, it's just the right accent to pull the outfit together. It's perfect! 



Earrings: JC Penny's- $15 in a set


My earrings I got in a set at JC Penny's last year. They came with two smaller sets of gold balls, and were only $15 for all three! I knew I'd wear them a lot, and I sure have. They look good with almost anything!








My jeans were in Outfit 6 ($12) and my shoes were in Outfit 1 ($20) so they're not pictured here. This outfit was super comfortable and stylish- and with the right make-up and hair style it's great for going out!
Total Cost: $47

No comments:

Post a Comment