Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Outfit 13: Roxy Black Dress

Dress: $4- CHKD Thrift Store
Well, this outfit was not what I picked out for today. When I looked at the weather forecast for today when I woke up, I realized that it was gonna be cooler than I expected this morning. So, I pulled out this heavier dress from my wardrobe. Then I realized it didn't really matter since it'd warm up soon enough anyway, and 65 isn't actually cold. So, rather than wearing one dress, which is black with white and is strapless, I'm wearing a black 3/4 sleeves one, which has similar coloring. Oh well.

The dress is by the brand Roxy, which doesn't mean much to me, except that it's not usually too cheap. But I got it at a CHKD thrift store back in May when I was shopping with my oldest friend (obviously all I do with my friends is shop...)! It was only $3.99, and she convinced me to get it. I hadn't worn it yet, because the fabric is heavier, so I thought I'd have to wear it with leggings. But I decided to try it for today- just to see! And it's been super comfy and has kept me warm in my class.



Earrings: H&M - $4


The earrings are from H&M, if I remember correctly. I got them back in high school for only $4, and they've served me very well. They're starting to turn colors, but hey, as long as they look good with the outfit, I don't care! They're black and gold so they look perfect with the outfit for today!

Ring: Forever 21- $4.80


My butterfly ring was one of the first that I got back in July. It's from Forever 21, obviously, and was only $4.80. I didn't think I'd wear it a lot, but I think I've worn it more than any of my other rings. I love it! The gold with the black almost looks like lace, and I love anything that sparkles.






My shoes ($20), my belt (came with a dress), and my pearls ($4) have been pictured in Outfit 1Outfit 6, and Outfit 10, respectively. This is definitely a great outfit- the shoes were the most expensive part! 
Total Cost: $37

1 comment:

  1. Wooooooooooo you look awesome!

    And your blog is truly inspiring.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete