Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Outfit 8: Navy Bermuda Shorts

Ready to spend the day studying!




Well, this is the outfit I was going to wear yesterday! Since I had a lot of work to today (a test, a paper, and I have another test tomorrow) I felt like a dedicated student in this classy outfit.







Bermuda Shorts: $10- TJ Max





The navy bermuda shorts are from TJ Max! I went shopping with my boyfriend Sunday evening, and found them on the clearance rack. For only $10, they were a steal. They're great quality, and look great with almost anything.

Shirts: $15- Target
My shirt is from Target, and while it doesn't hold it's shape very well, it's a great go-to shirt. It's comfy and looks nicer than just throwing on an old T-shirt. I put the green cami underneath it because it keeps the outfit looking slim, and adds my favorite color to it!

Necklace: $4.80 Forever 21




My necklace is Forever 21, of course, and has butterflies! I love it because it's gold and is basic- not too big or flashy. And, with my shoes, I needed a gold accent!




Earrings: CHKD Thrift Store: 79 cents



My earrings are beautiful bright gold- and I got them for only 79 cents at a CHKD thrift store a couple weeks ago! They are so fun and different- I love them!







My shoes are the same as yesterday (Outfit 7), and my outfit today is definitely something I look forward to wearing again! Sorry to keep it brief- I have lots of studying ahead of me tonight!
Total Cost: $36

No comments:

Post a Comment