Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Outfit 16: Flower Print Cardigan

Hot Friday!






Today's outfit was last minute- I knew it was going to be really hot out, so I almost just went for shorts and a T-shirt. But I decided to take an extra minute and see if I had anything else a little bit better, so I ended up with this!









Shorts: Kohl's?
I've had these shorts for years- my guess would be that they're from Kohl's, but I couldn't be too sure. I love having a pair of white shorts- they go well with anything, and are a little bit dressier than regular jean shorts. And these fit really well, so I'm definitely comfy in them on a Friday afternoon!
Shirt: H&M - $10
So, I've discovered that I actually have more orange than I thought I did in my closet! This is my third orange outfit this week- so I probably won't be wearing much orange for a while! I'm pretty sure this is all I have... Anyway, I bought the shirt at H&M 5 years ago to wear for after-prom my junior year of high school. It was $10, and I love the beading and detailing on the top of the shirt. It's cute, and has a very relaxed fit so I can wear it with anything.


Cardigan: Thrift Store - $3

My cardigan was a great find back in July. I got it when I was out shopping with my mom at a thrift store- the same time I got my cardigan in Outfit 1! This is such a pretty cardigan, and it only cost $3. I love the print, and I love that it goes with so many different things. The pattern isn't overwhelming, and it's perfect for any season!




My necklace ($5) and earrings ($0.80) were both in Outfit 8. The shoes (gift) were in Outfit 3. This was a great outfit for one class, napping, going thrifting with my sister, and going to the mall with my boyfriend! I got some awesome things today- so I will be wearing them soon! 
Total Cost: $18.80

No comments:

Post a Comment