Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Outfit 15: Teal Ruffle Shirt


Ready for 90 degree fall weather




My post today will be brief- I'm exhausted and haven't had a moment to myself at all today! I picked out my outfit today based solely on the weather. I knew it was going to be hot, so I wanted to wear something comfy, without layering and without just throwing on shorts and a T-shirt. So, I pulled out a new shirt and an old skirt and this is what I got!








The skirt I've had for ages- I honestly couldn't tell you when I got it, where it's from, or how much it was. Because I can't remember I'm certainly not calculating it in my cost! But it's a favorite- it looks dresser than it is, because it's black, and the length is ideal for me. It also has very thin green stripes on it- my favorite color! The fabric is light and smooth, so it's great for a hot day.
Shirt: Kohl's - $3

I got the shirt at Kohl's a few weeks ago (when I got the yellow dress from Outfit 14) and it was also on the clearance rack for $3! As much as I love teal, I knew I had to buy it... and it's super cute and comfy!




Shoes: Christmas Gift

The shoes were a Christmas gift to match a dress- both of which I got almost two years ago. I've worn these shoes out though! They are definitely a favorite, and an essential. Black flats are a must! I love these because they have a bow on them, and are super cute :) It's time to replace them though!
Earrings: Birthday Gift


My earrings were part of a set my sister gave me for my 21st birthday. They match the bracelet from Outfit 14, which I'm also wearing today! They're a great accessory- every girl needs a classic go-to pair of earrings! These are mine!








The second bracelet was in Outfit 10, so it's not pictured here. This outfit was great- but now I'm ready to change into sweatpants and call it a day!
Total Cost: $3

No comments:

Post a Comment