Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Outfit 21: Teal Long-Sleeve Shirt

Cold weather... warm clothes!




Today was COLD!!!! I really didn't know what to wear- as I'm finding that I don't have a lot of cute winter clothes. But, I settled on jeans, boots, and a long-sleeve shirt that looks good with a hoodie over it! And... this is what I got :) Today was definitely an especially long day- so I was glad to have a pretty comfy outfit (except for the boots) to get me through the day.
Teal Shirt: Forever 21 - $10
I got the teal long-sleeve shirt 4 years ago from Forever 21. I don't remember how much it cost, but I'm pretty confident it was under $10. Plus, I was working there at the time, so it was 10% off. I think I've set foot in that store a total of 3 times since I worked there... not so great memories. But, I love the color and the ribbon on the button-line (if that makes sense). It's very pretty and girly, but also practical. I wore the lace cream tank-top underneath it mostly because it matched, but it added an extra feminine touch. It's more pretty than practical- but definitely pulled my outfit together!

Earrings: Gift


My earrings were a gift from my aunt. She's an amazing woman- and amongst many other gifts, she's extremely creative and loves to make jewelry! She made these earrings especially for me- they even have little butterfly crystals! I love the colors, and how they dangle! These are a favorite pair of mine- no one else has a pair like them, and they mean a lot to me. And, they are SO pretty!





My jeans ($40) were in Outfit 4. and my boots were in Outfit 18. This was a good outfit for today- more on the simple side for me, so I hope to get some new winter things to update my wardrobe soon!
Total Cost: $50

No comments:

Post a Comment