Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Outfit 29: Magenta Boyfriend Tee




I couldn't decide what to wear today, as the forecast was for rain, but I didn't want to just throw on a t-shirt and jeans. So my boyfriend suggested I wear one of my v-neck tee's (I have 4...) , since they're so comfy! So, that's what I went for this morning!

Shirt: Target - $4


 I got the v-neck on clearance from Target this winter. They still sell this style at regular price, but they change the colors every season, so this was way marked down! It was either $4 or $2, but I can't remember. I absolutely love this color- it's so vibrant and pretty! I like the little pocket on it- it's very cute.
Earrings: Claire's



My earrings are from Claires, and I can't remember how much they were or when I got them! I love the colors, and I almost wore the necklace I wore yesterday, but I figured I should try something new instead :)
Ring: Forever 21 - $5


My ring is of course from Forever 21! It was $5, and I really like that it has a stretchy elastic band- it's very comfortable. I obviously love that it's gold and sparkles! This was perfect for today- the darker gold is more subtle but it still makes a statement.




My jeans ($30) were in Outfit 5 and Outfit 20. My boots were in Outfit 18 and Outfit 21. My cardigan ($2.50) was in Outfit 1 and Outfit 24. I really liked this outfit for today, and was very comfy! And considering it rained it was good to have the boots to keep my feet dry and my jeans from getting frayed on the bottom! 
Total Cost: $41.50

No comments:

Post a Comment