Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Outfit 26: Blue Banana Republic Dress

Ready for the heat... again




So, we went from summer to winter to monsoon to summer again. Which means, summer dresses while I still can! I went for more casual and comfortable today, and this is what I felt fit today best :)
Dress: Banana Republic - $20
The dress if from Banana Republic, and I got it on sale for $20. When I went shopping at the outlets at the end of August, my sister and I tried on matching dresses! Hers is purple, and mine is this lovely blue. We thought it would be extra special for us to have matching dresses, as we both loved them so much. And for Banana, they are extremely well-priced. This blue is one of my favorite colors, and it's a classy and comfortable style that I can wear anywhere.
Ring: Forever 21 - $4


The ring is from Forever 21, and only cost $3.80. I bought it a few months ago when I was shopping with my friend, and she picked this one out! I love that it's not like any other butterfly ring I have, but it still has butterflies. I haven't seen anything else like it since I got it, and it's so pretty!






The shoes have been in Outfit 1, Outfit 2, Outfit 4, Outfit 10, Outfit 11, Outfit 13, Outfit 14 and Outfit 24. I wore the cardigan ($7) in Outfit 4 and Outfit 10. The earrings were in Outfit 3, and the necklace ($4) was in Outfit 10. Finally, the belt was in Outfit 6, and Outfit 13. This outfit has been really comfortable for a Monday, and it's definitely summery. I love the color and got lots of compliments today, so I enjoyed wearing it!
Total Cost: $35

No comments:

Post a Comment