Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Outfit 23: Flower Dress




This outfit was one that I'd been waiting for the perfect weather to wear- and the perfect occasion. Since it's a Friday, dresses are always a safe bet! I wanted to feel put together since I was taking a test this morning, so it was a nice start to the day! And the weather turned out to be absolutely perfect- starting off a little cooler in the morning but it warmed up to be gorgeous out!

Dress: Target - $4
I got the dress at Target last spring- on clearance for $4! It's very whimsical, and ties in the back. It's pretty see-through, so I added the black tights! Because it's so thin, it's definitely something that needs today's weather to work- so I really lucked out! I love the big flower patterns and the smaller flower patterns combined- it feels very Secret Garden. The dress by itself needs a little accessorizing, but it's beautiful by itself too.
Ring: Forever 21 - $5.80



The butterfly ring is a new one to my collection- I got it three weeks ago at Forever 21! The colors are nice and neutral, and it's super sparkly! I love it so much. It was more expensive for a butterfly ring- $5.80, but it was a must have.







The black tights are a necessity for any wardrobe- as is the black tank-top I'm also wearing underneath the dress. Even though the dress is pretty transparent, the black tank top and tights pull it together so it's appropriate and pretty! The tights are from American Eagle, and were a bit pricier, but are totally worth it- they were $20 for a 2-pack. The black tank top is from Kohl's, and it was only $5. The belt ($3) was in Outfit 1, and was also featured in Outfit 14. My shoes (gift) were in Outfit 15. And I totally thought I had already worn my earrings for an outfit! They're basic gold hoops, and were from Forever 21 I think. I'll definitely wear them again so I'll photograph them next time!
Total Cost: $38

No comments:

Post a Comment