Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Outfit 24: Light Blue Flower Print Shirt

Spring colors in the fall :)




I am so in love with this outfit. I love the colors, and the way everything fits and just goes together so nicely! My parents were here today for parent's weekend, and I didn't know what exactly we'd be doing, so I needed to find an outfit that worked for any occasion. As I went shopping yesterday and bought a few new things, I of course wanted to wear something new! So, I ended up with this!
Shirt: Target - $4
 I bought this shirt yesterday at Target, during my weekly shopping excursion! After combing through the clearance racks, I found quite a few things to try on, and this was the first thing I fell in love with. I love the baby blue color with the flower pattern. It has a little pocket on the left side of the shirt, which is a nice touch, and it zips in the back! It's very trendy but can also be a great classic piece. The best part? It was $4!
Earrings: Forever 21 - $3

I wore the earrings in yesterday's outfit too, but since I forgot to take a picture of them, I have them in this post! I believe that they're from Forever 21, and were only a few dollars- probably $3. They're definitely a classic pair of gold hoops, and add more style to my outfits- especially when I wear a lot of gold! It's almost time to replace them as they're cheap and actually don't stay in very well, but they have served me well so far!



Ring: Dillard's - $5
My boyfriend bought me this ring a couple weeks ago when we were out at the mall. We were walking through Dillard's looking at all of the fun stuff they have in there, and we stumbled across butterfly rings! We were both shocked, since the only butterfly rings I've seen for the past few months have been in Forever 21. And, since this one was on clearance for $5, it was obvious that I had to have it. So, my loving boyfriend bought me another butterfly ring to add to my growing collection!




The shoes I have worn a lot! They have been in Outfit 1, Outfit 2, Outfit 4, Outfit 10, Outfit 11, Outfit 13, and Outfit 14. I've worn the jeans ($12) in Outfit 6, Outfit 11, and Outfit 22. I've worn the belt ($3) in Outfit 1 Outfit 14and Outfit 23.  I wore the cardigan ($2.50) in Outfit 1.
Total Cost: $30

No comments:

Post a Comment