Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Outfit 35: Green Blouse



I definitely didn't expect it to be so warm today, otherwise I probably wouldn't have worn this outfit. But it was cute, regardless! I like the color scheme, and even though I've been running on little sleep and a weird schedule, wearing the boots helped me feel like I was a little bit more with it today.


Shirt: Thrift Store: $2.50
I bought the shirt this summer with my mom when we she took me to a nearby thrift store at home! They were having a sale on everything- 50% off! So, instead of paying $5 for this shirt we only paid $2.50. I love the style of it- it's dressy but is so relaxed and artsy that I could wear it anyway I wanted. And since green is my favorite color, I had to get it. I also like that it has the tie-belt, rather than me having to pull out one of my own belts- it makes the outfit simpler and allows me to wear my jacket over it (not that I needed it though).

Jacket: Probably Kohl's?
 The jacket has been in my wardrobe for years- it's difficult to wear with most other things in my wardrobe, but the color and the style worked really well with this shirt today. It's probably the only thing that resembles "country" if I can call that a style, that I really have (other than my brown boots that kinda look like cowboy boots). I like it, because it's unique for me. And, I probably got it from Kohl's but I honestly don't remember.
Earrings: Gift


These earrings were a gift from my sister a few years ago. She loves to make jewelry, and between her and my aunt, I always have the cutest earrings from my family! Knowing how much I love dangly earrings, she added my favorite colors to make them even cuter! I've gotten away from wearing longer earrings in the past year or so, but I definitely think that a special pair of earrings can take an outfit to a new level.




My jeans ($12) were in  Outfit 6, Outfit 11, Outfit 22, Outfit 24, Outfit 28, and Outfit 31, my boots ($7) were in Outfit 22, and my bracelet ($1) was in Outfit 7.
Total Cost: $22.50

No comments:

Post a Comment