Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Outfit 33: Pink Plaid Dress




Today's outfit is one of my "go to" outfits. I really wanted to wear a dress (my jeans are dirty), but the weather is starting to get cold, and I had to wear tights or leggings. I haven't worn this dress since last winter, so it was time to pull it out again! It ended up being a perfect outfit- just light enough but kept me warm!


Dress: Target - $3

 I bought the dress when I was shopping with one of my old friends, or one of my "wives," as I call her, back in December of last year. We went to the Target right next to her apartment, and were poking around for the fun of it when she pulled out this dress and handed it to me! It was less than $3, so I obviously had to try it on. And when it fit perfectly, she convinced me to get it! Well, it didn't take much convincing. It was practically free! But, I love the dress, and even though it's short it looks great with my black tights!
Boots: Gift
The boots were a Christmas gift two years ago, from my aunt and uncle! I had asked for these specifically, because I knew how useful, comfortable, and warm they would be! The definitely have been. I actually had on a different pair of boots at first, but I had them on for no longer than 10 minutes out walking around and my feet were literally burning. As soon as I got back to my room I took them off, and even though, a day later, they still hurt, I've managed. I will be investing in inserts to cushion them as soon as possible!
Necklace: Village Thrift - $3

I bought the necklace last year at Village Thrift, for a few dollars. Finding jewelry at a thrift store is always hit or miss- you really never know what you're going to find. When I found these beads I knew I had to get them- they were cheap and would go with almost anything! So I picked them up, and they really do look great with almost everything I have, it just depends on how I want to wear things :)
Ring: Forever 21 - $6


My ring is Forever 21, and I bought it the same time I bought 3 of my other butterfly rings. It was the first one I picked up though, because of it's brilliant color! I love the hot pink, obviously, and it was a perfect match for my hot pink dress!






These tights I actually got from Five Below (kind of random, I know), but they were only $3, so I figured it was worth a shot. They weren't as nice as my other pair, but they definitely worked. The cardigan ($12) was in Outfit 14, and the earrings ($5) in Outfit 4, Outfit 9, and Outfit 32
Total Cost: $32

No comments:

Post a Comment