Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Outfit 22: Green and Brown Shirts

Perfect for fall weather!






Today's outfit is one that I like to go to when I don't know what to wear and I don't really have an occasion to wear anything special. I've worn this outfit a few times- but I've updated the jeans, boots, and necklace with new additions to my wardrobe. And, with the erratic weather, this was perfect for today!






Brown shirt: Target - $4
I'll start with the brown thing. I don't really know what to call it- it's not a sweater, it's not really a cardigan, it's not a jacket... so... I'm at a loss. I got it a few years ago at Target on clearance, and it was only $4. It's great in the summer to go over a nice sun dress, and great for the fall to add a touch to an already warm outfit! I like that it's the length of the shirt- they go together quite well.
Green shirt: ?


The green shirt I've had for even longer than the brown shirt. I don't have any idea where it's from, but it's super cute! The empire waist gives it a little more style, and I like that it's long-sleeved- I can wear it when it's cooler. And, green is my favorite color...
Necklace: Forever 21 - $5



I got my necklace at Forever 21 this summer because it was only $5. I don't really have a lot of long necklaces, so I wanted to get one when I had the chance- and it was definitely a great investment. It's not easy to wear, but I love the cluster of jewels and the colors. It just feels so medieval!




Boots: CHKD Thrift Store - $7
My boots were the most recent purchase! I got them at a CHKD thrift store about a month ago. I wasn't really looking to buy any more boots- especially dark brown suede ones. These are my third pair. But, when my best friend told me that they were me and that I had to get them (coming from someone who doesn't usually take much interest in my love of fashion) I didn't really have an option. So, for $7, I got a perfectly wonderful pair of brown suede boots! These are different though- because they are tighter to my leg than my other pair, and they don't have any embellishments.

My jeans ($12) were in Outfit 6, and were also in Outfit 11. I tried to take a picture of my earrings- but none of them turned out well at all, so I'll go without this time. They're simple studs anyway- I'm sure I'll wear them again!
Total Cost: $28

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your great job. This is the info I have been looking for!

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/next-level/index.htm

    ReplyDelete