Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Outfit 19: Detailed Jeans

First Fall Saturday
So, I've learned a little bit about myself this past week. First of all, I hate the rain. It's wonderful if you have no where to go and nothing to do and want to stay inside and watch movies all day. But the second you have to venture out in it- it's miserable. Especially when you're trying to pick out outfits to wear that are cute and fun! Secondly, I found out that I need to go shoe shopping. I'm in desperate need of black flats and black ankle boots or regular boots without heels. I have 4 pairs of boots with heels- but that's not always so practical. Third, I have to start time managing better! So, after those three revelations, I am back to blogging about my outfits. I didn't take pictures when I wore jeans, tennis shoes, and t-shirts because I didn't think there was anything special about it. But, I did have a great outfit for yesterday!My boyfriend and I went up to IKEA to do some shopping, so I wanted an outfit that was casual but still cute.
Jeans: Kohl's
My jeans I've had since sophomore year of high school. They are probably my favorite pair of jeans. I love the design on the leg, and the distressing as well! Unfortunately, because I've had them for so long, they are starting to develop holes in inappropriate places. I will be patching them up soon though, because I love them! I have no idea how much they cost, but I remember getting them from Kohl's.
Shirt: American Eagle
My shirt is from American Eagle, and I've had it for just as long as I've had the jeans! I can't remember the price, but I'm almost positive I got it on clearance. I love it- it's so cute, and the brown and gold are so pretty. You can see the delicate pattern on the bottom of the shirt and on the edge of the sleeves. The scoop neck top is also pretty. This outfit has been a favorite of mine- and it's great for a fall day of shopping!
Boots: Christmas present
My boots were a Christmas present from my grandma this past year! I love wearing them. The brown is a great color, and even better, they're not heels! So I can wear them anywhere. The tie in the back is trendy, though it comes undone very easily. I also like that they sound official- they click like they're heels but they're still flats!





My belt was in Outfit 3, my earrings ($15 in a set) in Outfit 11, and my ring ($5) was in Outfit 1! I loved wearing this outfit yesterday- it was super comfy and cheap!
Total Cost: $20 

No comments:

Post a Comment