Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Outfit 37: White Blouse and Blazer




Today's outfit was pretty last minute. I woke up late this morning, threw on jeans and a t-shirt and ran to class to take a test. So after I got back I actually thought about what I wanted to wear! I didn't want to bother with a dress, and I still haven't done laundry, so the jeans I have are limiting me. But I pulled these few pieces out of my wardrobe to see if they went together, and to pull something together. I'm pretty happy with what I got!
Shirt: Thrift Store - $3
The blouse is from a thrift store in Richmond, and it was only $3. I love the crystal button accents. They give the shirt just a little bit more style, but are still classy and elegant. This shirt is a little low-cut for a blouse, so I have to be careful about that, but I like that it can be both trendy and professional. To give it more shape and a boost of style, I added the belt, which looks great with the shoes and jacket.
Blazer: Hand-me-down

The blazer was a hand-me-down from one of my best friends, when she cleaned out her closet a couple years ago. I didn't have a blazer at that point- not that I really needed one, but it has proved to be an essential part of my wardrobe! I've worn it to a number of interviews, presentations, etc. It's very flattering and dresses up any outfit.


My jeans ($40) were in Outfit 4 and Outfit 21. My belt was in Outfit 6Outfit 13, and Outfit 26. My shoes were in  Outfit 1, Outfit 2, Outfit 4, Outfit 10, Outfit 11, Outfit 13, Outfit 14, Outfit 24, Outfit 26, Outfit 27, and Outfit 36. My earrings ($5) were in Outfit 4, Outfit 9, Outfit 32 and Outfit 33
Total Cost: $48
 

No comments:

Post a Comment